Our Genesis Health Care team is here to continue providing you the timely, affordable, compassionate and high-quality care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your Genesis Health Care location to schedule an in-person or Telehealth appointment. Our team is currently collecting COVID-19 specimens for testing for patients whose symptoms warrant testing, per a recommendation from the patient’s provider.
TELEHEALTH InFORMATION & FAQS
What equipment is required for Telehealth appointments?
- Genesis Health Care Telehealth requires that you have access to a smartphone or an internet-enabled computer with a webcam in order to complete a Telehealth appointment.
Do I have to download any apps or programs to my computer or smartphone?
- No, Genesis Health Care utilizes Doxy.me for Telehealth appointments and does not require you to download any apps or programs to your computer or smartphone.
How do I check into a Telehealth appointment?
- Prior to your appointment, a link to our Telehealth portal will be sent to you via text or email. Simply click on this link and you will be prompted to enter your name, then click “check-in” and you will be placed in the virtual waiting room.
- For more information on check-in for your appointment, view the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8dVtbnWx8
How do I schedule a Telehealth appointment?
- Please contact your local Genesis Health Care location to schedule a Telehealth appointment.
Pee Dee Health Care 843-393-7452
Olanta Family Care 843-396-9730
Lamar Family Care 843-395-8400
Genesis Health Care Florence 843-673-9992
Walterboro Family Care 843-781-7428
Valcourt Pediatric Associates 843-782-3636
Genesis Health Care Darlington 843-393-9421